A Strawberry Banana Shake is a great way to cool down after a workout or to get some essential vitamins and nutrients on the go. Our Strawberry Banana Shake recipe is filled with protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to give your body the energy and ingredients needed to stay active and healthy.
Strawberry Banana Shake: Your Go-To Nutrient Smoothie
- 1 scoop VeggieShake Greens Almighty All in One
- 1/2 cup plain- or vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 banana peeled and chopped (frozen or unfrozen)
- 1 cup chopped strawberries with stem and cap removed (frozen or unfrozen)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1 cup of ice (only if not using frozen fruits)
VeggieShake: energize with green superfoods and protein-packed chlorella and spirulina.
Plain- or vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt: packed with protein to help you feel full and avoid unhealthy snacking.
Banana: filled with essential vitamins and minerals you need for optimal health—like calcium, potassium, iron, folate, and B6.
Strawberries: packed with vitamin C and antioxidants that may provide anti-cancer benefits such as cleaning your body of dangerous toxins and potentially cancer-causing cells.
Flaxseed: contains healthy fats like omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and has anti-cancer benefits.
- Fill your blender or food processor with 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- Add 1 serving of VeggieShake Greens Almighty
- Add 1 chopped banana
- Add 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- Add 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- Add 1 cup of ice if not using frozen fruits if you prefer a colder, thicker smoothie
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Blending time will vary depending on the food processor you are using.
- If you use frozen fruits and the smoothie is too thick for your taste, you can add some water or almond milk to it and re-blend for a smoother, more liquid texture.