If you’re looking to quench your thirst after an intense workout or on a hot summer day, this Cucumber Apple Shake is a tasty way to stay hydrated while getting essential vitamins and minerals needed to stay healthy.
Cucumber Apple Shake: Perfect for a Hot Summer Day
- 1 scoop All-in-One Shake
- 2 cups water or coconut water
- 1 cucumber chopped with peel
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1 small green apple chopped. Remove seeds but keep peel on
- 1 cup of ice (if you like a colder, thicker smoothie)
VeggieShake All-in-One: Supergreens for supercharged energy and a strong immune system.
Coconut water or regular water: essential for staying hydrated, and coconut water has the added bonus of vital minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, and folate.
Cucumber: mostly water, which makes it a great hydration food that benefits the skin and overall health by acting as an anti-inflammatory.
Green apple: contains fiber and vitamin C and is filled with antioxidants that have anti-cancer effects on the body.
Flaxseed: contains healthy fats like omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and has potential anti-cancer benefits.
- Fill your blender or food processor with 2 cups of water or coconut water.
- Add 1 serving of your All-in-One blend of choice.
- Add 1 chopped cucumber.
- Add 1 small chopped green apple.
- Add 1 tablespoon of flaxseed.
- Add 1 cup of ice if you prefer a colder, thicker smoothie.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Blending time will vary depending on the food processor you are using.
- If the smoothie shake is too thick for your taste, you can add some additional water or coconut water and re-blend for a smoother, more liquid texture.