This smoothie is an excellent way to start the day—drink it first thing in the morning because maca boosts energy levels. Cashews and almonds are both rich in unsaturated fatty acids and offer great health benefits. Many of the ingredients are also packed with antioxidants, and Medjool dates are one of the best natural sweeteners thanks to their unique flavor and health benefits. The cashew cream makes this smoothie extra creamy and delicious.
Creamy Maca Smoothie
- 2 tablespoons maca powder
- 4 tablespoons cashew cream
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Medjool dates pitted
Maca: loaded with antioxidants, boosts energy, and regulates hormones.
Cashews: rich in unsaturated fatty acids, may help prevent cancer and diabetes.
Almonds: rich in unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants to promote heart health.
Cinnamon: high in antioxidants and a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Vanilla: has antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
Dates: may lower bad cholesterol and provide constipation relief.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and mix until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust flavors. Some people might like it sweeter, others less sweet.